Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MS P2 W6 UB1



Beginning Thoughts:
I have been "dieting" over the last 4 days. Barely any Carbs....lots of Protein and as much of Fats as I can get. The result? I am ****ing dying to have some icrecream....But..I have to wait another day. Tomorrow night I can do what I want lol...
Workout:
Another day of clusters...I hate clusters!!!

I did 155 for Incline Presses again...my form was much better. But, I decided to say F-it to clusters for Incline Presses because since I havent done any bench press work in the last 5 months, I don't know where I stand on these and the purpose of cluster sets is to take a high % of load and knock out many reps. So...I did 5x5 with 155 Incline Presses which probably means that I can flat bench 165-170 for 5x5 which isnt bad because at the end of he Texas Method my 5x5 max on bench press was 175 I believe. So I am not that off Instead of doing Presses first and then supersetting them with Pull-ups, I switched the exercises around. I like doing Posterior Chain work anyway so why not make use of it? I used clusters on Pull-ups and they fried me!

Moved from this to Flat Dumbbell Presses with 55 lbs and some Rows. Finished the workout with some Zottman curls.
Overall Impression:
I have my final exams tomorrow. I don't know if I will make it to the gym or not. I want and I am going to try to hit the gym but there is a 50/50 chance that I might not. In this case, I will lose out on one Lower Body Session on week 7. Or I might go and do 2 workouts on Friday...which will be suicide lol...

I hope everyone is having a good week.