Thursday, September 25, 2008

MS P4 W15 UB1



Beginning Thoughts:
Exams are kicking my ass.
Workout:
I was supposed to do 9 singles of 2 Board Presses with more than 90% of my max. 

Now, I have no idea what my 1RM for my bench is - because I don't bench press.

So, I used a phone book as 2 board and I did 6 singles with 225 lbs. This killed me and on the 6th single I got stuck right at lockout for the longest time ever. I held it there and by sheer will power locked it out. I then reduced the weight to 205 lbs and did the remaining 3 singles. I have 2 videos of me doing 225 lbs press. 

On the 6th set (the one where I almost got stuck at just before lockout with 225 lbs) I strained my left middle back muscle. So, after my workout I did a few good mornings. I have videos of all this. 

After the board presses I did some Close Grip Bench Presses and Hammer Strength Rows followed by Hammer Curls.
Videos:
2 Board Bench Press:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhPK5xOWr0
Overall Impression:
Tomorrow is Lower 2...