Sunday, September 14, 2008

MS P4 W14 LB1



Beginning Thoughts:
I have been sort of under the weather for the last few days....I have had a nagging upset stomach. In any case, I went in to workout today and my lower back was extremely stiff and my hammies were sore from the last lower body workout. The mobility drills really helped - they made a world of a difference.
Workout:
Today's session required me to do 5 singles with 90% of my 1RM on Anderson Front Squats. Last time I had taken 225 lbs and done 7 singles. This time I took 235 lbs and did 4 singles. I remember last time when I took 245 lbs I lost my balance at the bottom and I got stuck...so today I decided to take 245 lbs as my 5th single. Nailed it 

Proceeded to do some Speed Deadlifts with 65% of my 1RM 245 lbs x 1 rep x 8 sets. 

Finished up with some Reverse Lunges and Pallof Presses.
Videos:
All my Anderson Squat videos and Speed Deadlift videos are up here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-2PA6QDJ90
Overall Impression:
I am so beat from this workout!!! I am gonna go and have an ice-cream now 

Cheers and good luck on the new week ahead us!