Saturday, September 6, 2008

MS P3 W12 UB2



Beginning Thoughts:
Last workout of Phase 3. My body is still a bit sore from the last Lower workout. Damn that was hard....
Workout:
Began with Speed Pin Presses. Then did some heavy doubles. I used 155 lbs on the Military Pin Presses and they were hard as hell!

Moved on from there onto Dumbbell Shoulder Presses (standing) with 55's and then some Machine Rows. Finished off with some Straight Arm Pulldowns and Tricep Extensions. I know these weren't supposed to be done today but I did only 2 sets of each. I felt like doing a little more.
Overall Impression:
Phase 4 starts out tomorrow. Btw..this was yesterday's workout. As for diet, I had some Pizza today but this has been the only "cheat" meal of the whole week...Wait: does icecream count?

Have a good weekend everyone!