Friday, September 19, 2008

MS P4 W14 UB2



Beginning Thoughts:
I have somewhat recovered from my illness. I am probably at 90% today. Good stuff.
Workout:
Speed Military Press = 90 lbs x 3 reps x 8 sets
I started off with some speed presses. I believe my speed was really good. 

Heavy Military Press = 155 lbs x 2 reps, 165 lbs x 2 reps
I was supposed to do 2x2 heavy so I did a conservative 155 lbs and it was pretty quick. So I decided to take 165 and see where I stand. It's good to see I was able to do a double with that.

Floor Close Grip Bench Press = 165 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets, 155 lbs x 7 reps x 1 set
Last week this exercise was brutal on my shoulders but this time it didn't aggravate them at all.

Neutral Grip Pull-ups = 5 reps x 3 sets

Dumbbell Rows = 55 lbs x 10 reps x 2 sets
Really foccussing on doing these right...

Close Grip Push-ups = 10 reps x 2 sets
This was pretty hard.
Videos:
Military Press: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvIO025hF6I
Overall Impression:
I weighed myself in today. I'm 190 lbs. This is my all time high. I don't quite know how I have managed to gain 15 lbs in 4 weeks...but I haven't gotten fat. My face is fatter for sure and probably a little bit around the waist. But my arms and shoulders and chest and thighs have definitely grown. 

In any case....I am looking forward to this weekend. 

Have fun, everyone!