Friday, August 1, 2008

OTG #1

On The Go Workout #1

So the gym here is very limited in weights and equipment. All I have is a bar, some small 10 lbs plates (totalling 95 lbs including the bar), 2 35 lbs dumbbells and a bench. Thats it. Oh...also a pull-up bar, a dip bar and some useless machines which I'm not gonna be using.

So I went in and did a really cool workout..

Superset One:
A1.) Overhead Squats = bar x 2 reps x 15 sets
A2.) Wide Grip Pull-ups = BW x 2 reps x 15 sets
Rest Intervals = 1 minute

Superset Two:
B1.) Bulgarian Split Squats = 35 lbs x 8 reps x 4 sets
B2.) Standing Dumbbell Overhead Presses = 35 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets
Rest Intervals = 1 minute

Superset Three:
C1.) Front Planks = 30 seconds x 3 sets
C2.) Towel Pull-ups = 3 reps x 3 sets

It was an intense workout and I was drained by the end of it. I am trying very hard to perfect my OH Squat form...I will post some vids of tomorrow's workout..

I hope y'all are having a good week.

Cheers