Saturday, August 2, 2008

OTG #2

On The Go Workout #2

Today was a very tiring day where I think we walked for a good 5-6 hours...I haven't been eating as much protein as I should be...Oh well..I've been trying to get in protein and carbs and fats all the time.

Superset One:
A1.) Unilateral Romanian Deadlifts = 70 lbs x 5 reps x 8 sets
A2.) Good Mornings = 95 lbs x 5 reps x 8 sets
Rest Intervals = 1 minute

I used the parallel bars (movable) at the gym as racks to support the bar when I did good mornings

Superset Two:
B1.) Parallel Bar Dips = 5 reps x 5 sets
B2.) Chin-ups = 5 reps x 5 sets
B3.) Push-ups = 5 reps x 5 sets
Rest Intervals = 1.5 minutes

My upper body has become so weak....Those parallel bar dips completely killed me...

Superset Three:
C1.) Hanging Leg Raises = 10 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets
C2.) Overhead Plate Side Bends = 10 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets

It was a damn tiring workout. I would've taken vids but I'm not doing anything too special so I haven't recorded anything. If anyone has any requests of any lifts I am currently doing, please let me know.

Have a good weekend, everyone!