Thursday, May 22, 2008

Goofy Workout 4

Goofy Workout 4

so...today was the third day in a row im working out...kinda tough on me...my lower body was sore as hell today..and so was my upper body. but i wanted to do something whole-body-ish because im not sure ill be able to hit the gym till sunday or monday....so, i decided to do DE work...squats, military press and pull-ups. then some ab work. kinda simple.

off topic: i roamed around downtown chicago on my own today....it was great fun. had a 12" sub sandwich for lunch


DE Squats @ ~50% of 1RM
- 145 lbs x 2 reps x 12 sets
145 lbs is probably a bit like 40% of my 1RM since i have no idea what my current 1RM is...but i have to say: it was hard as hell however, by set 10 speed was a lot better

DE Military Press @ 50% of 1RM
- 80 lbs x 3 reps x 8 sets
damn easy...should've taken 55-60%

Pull-ups
- 3 reps x 3 sets
this was hard....my back is so sore lol...

Good Mornings
- 45 lbs x 8 reps x 2 sets

Ab Machine
- 40 lbs x 10 reps x 2 sets
i should've done something more complex but i wanted to try this new machine