Sunday, December 14, 2008

M2 W4 Deadlift Day

Fall 2008 Training
Mesocycle 2 - Week 4

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Ok so I worked out on Friday and was too lazy to put up my vids. I also have had a few exams for which I have not studies as hard as I should have. At this stage I am just waiting to go back home so I have absolutely NO motivation to study. I'm just biding my time till I get home. 

Anyways, I had an Econ final on Thursday which was kinda alright and my Finance exam yesterday was brutal. Oh well.....

I'm also writing a paper on World War I and World War II. I've gotten 10 pages so far. 

But, this is also what I have accomplished in the last one week:
1.) I have become nostalgic. I saw Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the old X-Men cartoons.
2.) I have watched a dozen Law and Order shows.
3.) I saw A Beautiful Mind on Wednesday night. I should have been studying for Econ at this time. 
4.) I saw Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the new X-Men Evolution cartoons. WTF....I was remembering how geeky I was as a kid....I used to love that show and I still do. Nothings changed. I still think Storm is hot as hell....I am referring to Halle Berry here, guys 
Workout:
Deficit Deadlifts:
355 lbs x 2 reps x 4 sets
225 lbs x 7 reps x 1 set 

Banded Speed Deadlifts:
@ 70% = 275 lbs x 2 reps x 4 sets
+ Bands

Front Box Squats:
225 lbs x 1 rep
I was really not in the mood for this. 

Flat Dumbbell Press:
80 lbs x 5 reps x 2 sets 

DB Rows:
90 lbs x 5 reps x 5 sets
I like this exercise! 

Overhead Plate Side-bends:
10 lbs x 10 reps x 2 sets
Videos:
Deficit Deadlifts:

Overall Impression:
It was a decent workout. I went and saw The Day The Earth Stoof Still last night. Entertaining movie but I'm never watching it again thats for sure. I also saw the previews for Wolverine and Terminator 4 and those movies look really good. I will definitely go see both those movies when they come out. 

I hope y'all are having a good weekend. Cheers